top of page
Memorial Hall was built in 1924 to honor World War Veterans.This building houses the DAV Room,The American Legion Museum,and The Hall of Flags,which also houses the Iraqi Freedom and Vietnam Memorial.The Hall and Museum are always open on Parade days and by arranging an appointment with Bob Davidson Curator.There is no admission fee,we welcome military donations,and are always looking for Maniquins.Macys department stores have been a great support donating over 12 for our displays.
In Memorial Hall we have major memorials.The Iraqui Freedom Memorial has our six Fallen from this period.
Plymouth's native sons are here on display.We also have a Vietnam Memorial for our 4 Fallen from our town from this period.
bottom of page